Purchase your courses at 50% less until 30th September 2018.
We currently have the following courses available:
- Measurement of Conductivity
- Measurement of pH
- Measurement of Sodium by ISE
- Measurement of Fluoride by ISE
- Inductively Coupled Plasma – Optical Emission Spectroscopy
- Ultraviolet/Visible Spectrophotometry
- Volumetric Glassware (use, care, calibration etc.)
- Titration (Manual Techniques, Theory and Applications.)
- Foundation of Spectroscopy (Electromagnetic Radiation/Free short demonstration course).
Several other courses are already in development. Please click on training and services then video training for laboratories (or click on the link http://aqa-scientific.com/vtraining/ , click on “login” and “Log in as a guest” and this will enable you to view the free course. (This short course is about 13 minutes and just an indication of how the courses are presented.)
We have made the courses more engaging by using animated diagrams and explanations wherever possible, so that they are more helpful and informative. My experience in those I have presented live, the participants understand quickly when they watch the animations. Material includes basic principles and theory, operation, application, maintenance and troubleshooting, so those using the techniques can apply the the knowledge not only to operate correctly but assure quality data and optimal performance with minimal downtime. These courses can be used as refreshers, in addition to previous training as well as stand firm on their own. It is also interesting to make these courses interactive in groups through self-test questions at the end of every video. These provide a great starting point for interacting, understanding and looking after your lab.